Friday, September 3, 2010

Tar Heel Born



As part of Brant's search for the perfect college, we took a trip over to Chapel Hill for the official UNC admissions presentation. After the tour was over, we met with the guitar professor, did some people-watching on Franklin Street, shopped at Johnny T-Shirt, ate at Four Corners.......and even caught a Rush event at the Phi Mu House. (Drew and Brant decided that sorority rush is kinda stupid and girls are just plain weird.)

As much as my true-blue heart would love to see B go to Carolina, my mom radar told me that he wasn't feeling the Tar Heel love as much as I was. Coming from a small Christian school, it's probably just too big and too overwhelming.

Disappointing, but old well........

(Hahahahahahaha. Carolina humor. I crack myself up.)





No comments: